Thursday, March 18, 2010

3rd Fruit/Veggie Delivery

Need I say more?  Pears (12 or so), Cameo Apples (about 9), bananas (6 or 7), lettuce (2 bunches), red potatoes (counted, but forgot how many while I walked up the stairs to the computer) and green onions -- all ORGANIC and all left AT MY DOORSTEP by Absolute Organics, LLC!  That's 13.5 lbs of God-created yumminess.  Broccoli was supposed to be in the mix, but since it's not my hubby's favorite and I still haven't cooked what they brought me last time, I asked them to bring more pears and/or lettuce instead.  Since my next delivery is schedule to come right before Easter weekend, I think I'm going to have them "postpone" it until the following week as we'll be out of town for the long weekend and aren't quite eating everything in the two weeks anyway.
When my very basic photography makes you drool so much you just can't wait to get your hands on some produce of your very own, just be sure to tell them I sent you :)

Soli Deo Gloria

2 comments:

The Hines Family said...

I think we're going to do it! But not until after Spring break since we are going out of town. I will definitely tell them you sent me! :-)

PS--Would you mind translating Isaac's blog for me? :-)

Justine said...

Yippee! I just can't wait for summer... I hope to get all kinds of fresh berries!
And I'd be happy to translate the blog... which post? Haha. I think his parents, sister, and maybe 2 friends look at (I purposely didn't say "read") his blog, so he posts more pictures than anything, and really just makes silly comments rather than actually writing anything useful. He's not a words guy like I am! If you actually want to know what one of them says, just shoot me an email :)