Tuesday, November 04, 2003

nothing much

Hey there, loved ones!

I'm gonna make this short as I don't have a whole lot of time, and nothing terribly exciting happened in the last week anyways.

I spent all weekend with my friends from the church -- Friday night we saw "Basic" (I followed it until the last 10 mins, but I think I would've been confused in English too... if you've seen it, let me know what you thought), Saturday was Reformation day, so there was a conference and we spent all day eating and worshipping (there were a lot more people that normal because they came from other churches and parts of Spain!), and Sunday was a Lord's Day, equally as delightful as the rest.

The weather was gorgeous... lots of rain on Friday morning, but by early evening it cleared up, and it hasn't come back since!

I also wanted to share with you all 2 random observations about color over here. First, white cars are cheaper than colored cars, which explains why so many cars around here are white. Second, if you go shopping, you'll note that all the clothes are arranged by colors. Theoretically, it helps with color-coordination of outfits. Unfortunately, the results are not really noticiable, as much of the Spanish population wears outfits that don't match :)

That's enough for today... have a delightful week and I look forward to hearing from you!

Soli Deo Gloria...

No comments: