Wednesday, September 21, 2005

safe arrival

¡Hola hola!

I am officially here safely! Our flight arrived a few minutes early this morning, but then it took almost an hour to wait in line at Immigration. A friend met me at the airport, as well as a driver to take me to the house where I´m staying. I´m in a temporary location now (with a friend of my employer) until my room is ready at her new house.

Marta is very nice, and her 2 1/2 year old son is adorable (although he didn´t like me at first... after his nap, we got along much better!). Her husband is in town this week also, but they are moving to Atlanta shortly, so he´s been there quite a bit recently, and leaves again this weekend.

I have a cell phone number now, so email me if you want me to send it to you. Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers!

Soli Deo Gloria...

No comments: