Monday, November 14, 2005

short

Ok, I don't have much time.

Not a whole lot to say anyway. Mostly, it's getting really cold. We can still see the light at the end of the "when are we moving" tunnel, but it doesn't seem to be getting any closer, so it will be a surprise when we finally go. Also (and part of the reason I'm so rushed for time on here) is that I finally bought a ticket for the second half of my trip. I return to Spain on Jan 4, and back to the States on July 5 -- so if you're getting married or doing anything else important next summer that you want me to attend, make sure to do it after July 5, ok?

I now have a stretch of 3 weeks without any holidays, which will be rough since we've had so many lately. It also means that I won't be writing at least until next weekend, unfortunately. Hope all is well there :)

Soli Deo Gloria...

No comments: