I received a party pack that included:
- 6 coupons for FREE DiGiorno pizzas
- 15 guest coupons for $4 off a DiGiorno pizza
- a pizza cutter
- a chip clip
- some World Cup country flag bandanas
- some blow-up "bam-bams" (you know, those silly things people wave around at sports games)
- some soccer-themed whistles
- DiGiorno paper plates/napkins
We ate 9 pizzas (good thing most of them were free!), a bunch of chips & salsa/guac/spinach dip, and some ice cream. It was the 1st time I'd ever tried DiGiorno pizza, and I really liked it - but my favorite part was definitely having 20+ of my favorite people around, hopefully enjoying themselves and getting to know each other better. For those of you who couldn't make it... we missed you! Maybe HouseParty will give me another excuse to host in the upcoming months - I'd do it again in a heartbeat!
I'll leave you with the one pic I remembered to take - BEFORE everyone showed up. Oops!
Soli Deo Gloria...