Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Look what the mailman dragged in

I've always upheld that getting mail is fun.  Granted, bills a little less so.  And junk mail not so much either, but I don't get tons of either of those items... so getting mail is still fun.  Especially on days like today.

  • $10 off ANY purchase @ Kohl's
  • new black ink for my printer
  • a reusable grocery bag from Earthbound Farm
  • Earthbound Farm organic produce coupons
  • an aluminum Sigg water bottle 
  • Avatar
I paid for the ink (though not much, since I used Staples Rewards "money" that I got from recycling old ink cartridges).  And technically I paid for Avatar, since we pay $10/month for Netflix.  But everything else was free!  The water bottle I won from a giveaway @ MummyDeals, the grocery bag and coupons I signed up for online during Earth week in April, and the Kohl's coupon was a straight-up surprise!  I see $10 worth of free clothes off the clearance rack coming my way in the next few weeks!
Don't believe me?  See here:
Soli Deo Gloria

No comments: