Sunday, June 20, 2010

Splurge

I don't spend money often.  However, Kohl's had some good sales this weekend (for Father's Day, I guess), and with a 20% off coupon that they emailed me, I decided to go see what I could find.  Since I wasn't looking for anything in particular, I found plenty of things :)  So I splurged a bit and bought some fun little decorations for the house.  Want to see?  I knew you would!  Here you go:
A new shirt
A little decoration and reminder for the entryway
A new decorative pillow for the guest bedroom:
Life takes us to unexpected places, love brings us home.
A reversible (and clean!) rug for the guest bathroom
A frame: Live, Laugh, Love... the most important things in life aren't things
Now I just have to replace the beautiful models in the photos with my own beautiful family and friends!
I'm not the best at decorating - I truly don't mind blank walls - but I have to say that in the 24 hours or so that these things have been around, I'm enjoying them so far :)  I guess a splurge from time to time is okay, right?
Soli Deo Gloria

No comments: