This week we ate:
- leftover Mexican Chicken Skillet w/ guacamole, cheese, sour cream, salsa (and Tortilla Chips on the side)
- Pasta & Beans w/ Bread
- Stuffed Sole w/ leftover Mashed Sweet Potatoes
- Hamburger Helper w/ Bread
- Salmon Turnovers (using Smoked Salmon spread instead of the filling in the recipe) w/ leftover Mashed Potatoes mixed with leftover Hevlua Good White Cheddar Bacon Sour Cream Dip (a yummy experiment!)
- leftover pancakes (2) & frozen waffles (4) w/ syrup, scrambled eggs (4) w/ cheese
Some of the excess will be going to a special offering at church tomorrow for Haiti. I also went through my household goods stockpile yesterday and pulled some items to donate to Turning Point via my church's upcoming women's brunch. It feels good to be able to give when there's a need, and yet still be able to save! May the Lord be glorified as I Eat From The Pantry!
Soli Deo Gloria...